Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday-- 11.13.07

Boy, talk about random! I can see a small Irish music theme at play on today's playlist, but that's about the only overarcing theme I can detect. Let me know what you find.

To the Kill-- Violent Femmes
Fairytale of New York-- STARS (originally done by the Pogues)
The Underdog-- Spoon
Believe Me, Natalie-- Killers
Snowblind-- Styx
Every Breath You Take-- The Police
Miss Otis Regrets/Just One of Those Things-- Kirsty MacColl and the Pogues
Thorn In My Side-- Black Crowes
The Final Countdown-- Europe (we're heading for Veee-nuhs!)
Auctioneer (Another Engine)-- REM
Down Under-- Men At Work
Centerfield-- John Fogerty
Dead On The Vine-- Down From Up
Fuckin' Up My Christmas-- mc chris
London Town-- Paul McCartney and Wings


I can't understand why people made videos before anybody made videos, but here's a video that shows no one should have made videos before they knew how.

No comments: