Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Mental Jukebox-- Wednesday 12.12.7

My apologies to all four of you who read this for the late post.

Gemini Dream-- The Moody Blues
Windowsill-- Arcade Fire
Breakfast in America-- Supertramp
Major Tom (Coming Home)-- Peter Schilling
At A Medium Pace-- Adam Sandler
Los Angeles-- X
Whatever, Wherever-- Shakira


And I know I fucked up the title of that Shakira song and you'll just have to forgive me for not caring a whit. It's Shakira. The presence of her music in my head is unwelcome and proof that my brain wants to kill me.

Something To Fall Back On-- Todd Rundgren
Human-- Human League
Eat The Rich-- Aerosmith
Sweet Leaf-- Black Sabbath
Who Are The Brain Police?-- Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention



Punk used to mean something. In my poor little head, it still does.

No comments: